ALTERNATIVES TO "I THINK"

     When you are in a conversation or taking an oral test, you might need to give your opinion about something. The most common way to do it, is by saying "I think". However, if you want to show a more advanced knowledge, you should try one of the following expressions: 

  1. IN MY OPINION
  2. I BELIEVE
  3. I SUPPOSE
  4. I ASSUME (I don't know why, but l love this)
  5. I RECKON
  6. IN MY VIEW
  7. IT SEEMS TO ME (THAT)
  8. TO MY KNOWLEDGE 
  9. TO ME
  10. I CONSIDER
  11. IF YOU ASK ME...
  12. AS FAR AS I CAN TELL (this one is top)
  13. TO MY MIND
  14. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED
  15. AS I SEE IT / AS I SEE THINGS
  16. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT...
  17. HONESTLY SPEAKING
  18. PERSONALLY SPEAKING


Comentarios

  1. Very useful!

    I love the ones with some nuance the most, such as believe vs. suppose vs. reckon

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

VERBS FOLLOWED BY TO- INFINITIVE OR -ING FORM

DIFFERENT WAYS TO SAY "HOW ARE YOU?"

DIFFERENT WAYS TO EXPRESS "ANGER" IN ENGLISH